Diversity Sourcing Solutions has pivoted during the pandemic and begun providing our clients turnkey sourcing solutions for certain products and materials. We excited to announce that we have secured exclusive distribution agreements in the United States with global industry leaders.
Powelectrics offer 30 years’ experience delivering data to drive business decisions. They connect sensors to the cloud, driving efficiencies and informing management strategy across diverse sectors and applications around the world. Whether you refer to Big Data, Smart Factories or the Industrial Internet of Things, businesses are part of an increasingly digitally-connected universe. Timely data helps define needs and offers the means to satisfy them.
Powelectrics has delivered over a hundred thousand connected sensor solutions helping customers monitor; level, temperature, pressure, flow, vibration, humidity, CO2, proximity, distance, color, movement and many more parameters.
From ‘plug and play’ kits to custom solutions.
Monitoring CO2 to Reduce the Risk of COVID Spreading
- CO2 concentrations can be a useful indicator regarding air cleanliness.
- Outdoor air contains around 400 parts per million (ppm) of the gas.
- People’s exhaled breath contains around 40,000ppm. Exhaling into a room therefore gradually raises its CO2 concentration unless the ventilation is good enough to remove the excess.
- According to experts on air quality, anything below 500ppm in a room means the ventilation is good.
- At 800ppm, 1% of the air someone is breathing has already been exhaled recently by someone else.
- At 4,400ppm, this rises to 10%, and would be classed as dangerous.
- These sorts of levels are seen only in crowded spaces with poor ventilation.
How the Sensors Work
- Battery powered sensors are easily fitted in the rooms you want to monitor.
- They monitor CO2, temperature, humidity and VOC.
- Readings periodically sent wirelessly to our secure cloud (using LoRA or Sigfox).
- If the levels get too high the cloud sends email alarms.
- Historical data can be viewed via web portal, integrated to other software via and API and export to spreadsheets.